Monday, July 15, 2013

Randomness...

I've got random thoughts running through my head this afternoon...so thought I'd just go ahead and do a post with some randomness as well!  Here goes...
 
 
The man in the middle had a birthday last week...the other two really love him! 
 
 
The birthday was pretty low key, but he must have loved his presents by the look on his face in this one...who knew anyone could be so excited about wine and Toblerones! 
 
 
We stopped at the hubby's "office" the other day (aka - trailer on the worksite).  The kids were excited and decided to pretend they were the boss on site!
 
Emma knows how to take control...
 
 
 
Chase just looks like he got told what to do!  (So a normal day really!)
 
 
I ran across these pics below - courtesy of Emma and Chase. 
 
Get ready baby...
 
 
 
 Told you to get ready baby...where did she go?
 
 
Here she comes...
 
 
I got her...
 
 
And since I didn't do a 4th of July post - here's a little something for you!
(What is he doing???)  These two crack me up!  Oh - and look at that scenery below...we spent our 4th on the beach just down the road from here...
 
 
That's it for my random thoughts...for today anyway.
Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: