Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All About Emma

Ahh - What a cutie!!!

Yes - this is the last post that will be ALL ABOUT EMMA! On Thursday, little brother will be here and we will have to start sharing the fame of this blog with him. But I think Emma is okay with that - well - okay, we'll see!


Anyway - not much happening, but I wanted to post a few more pictures of Emma before Thursday. She is growing up so fast these days. She's officially 18 months old. She is really into books and animals and knows ALL the animal sounds. This video shows off just a few - but there are a ton more she knows.


Emma's Animal Noises



Yesterday Daddy came home early and took Emma to the park while I got a massage. (It was fabulous!) And then today, Louisville Grandma Barb took Emma to the State Fair so I could get a few more things done (okay - I got a pedicure). I think we're headed to a concert at the State Fair tonight - which may or may not be an enjoyable trip at 9 months prego! Tomorrow it's finishing touches around the house and packing bags for our hospital stay. We go in at 5:30 AM on Thursday and will have a baby before 8 AM Eastern time! We're very excited - but also sad to say that Emma will not be the baby any more. Definately mixed emotions on my end. Wish us luck and hopefully everything will go smoothly on Thursday!


Freeze Pops with Daddy
Perks of Daddy working all those ball games!

Emma and Zach at Slugger - Emma was ready for bed that night!

Emma and Mommy!

Cheesy girl! Gotta Love Her!!!

1 comment:

Vincent Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the animal sounds! She is sooo cute! I am super excited for you and can't wait to see the new little guy.