Wednesday, August 26, 2009

39 Weeks Pregnant


So, baby #2 arrives early tomorrow morning. Grandpa Randy reminded me that I haven't posted any belly pictures this pregnancy. So here's one! It makes me look even bigger than I really am, I think. I have done really well this pregnancy and have only gained about 12 pounds! I am not swollen and even still have ankles in this August weather -
which I'm personally amazed!

We have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM! Our c-section is scheduled at 7:30 - so if all goes well, we'll have a new addition to our family by 8 AM eastern time!
Can't Wait!!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Congratulations, you look great! I am a friend of Sarah's (Paisley's Mom), I have been reading your blog for a while, but thought I would actually say 'hi' and wish you luck.

Vincent Family said...

I agree! You look GREAT!!