Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Move Part 3 - Our Furniture is Here!!!

When we arrived in San Jose - this was the only furniture in our new house!  But fortunately, our movers made good time and were going to arrive a day early! 
 
 
The next day - this arrived...

 
And it left our house looking much worse than this...
(I didn't initially take pictures because I was so focused on getting going!)


 
And when the kids started to drive me crazy I decided it was time for some "pool time" - so I could put all our things away in our bathroom!

 
All the boxes are officially gone, things are Almost put away where they belong...and we are finally getting settled!  It's been a lot of work - but we do really love our new home. 
 
Once I get a few more things done - I'll start posting pictures of our new home! 
I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments: