Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome to Buschwood Estates

Welcome to Buschwood Estates!


So 1st - Guess what Movie!


Now - Our Buschwood Estates is located in Iowa on a piece of land that my dad owns. I'm sure this idea has been in the making for longer than I can even imagine - but in the past couple of years it's finally happened! My dad built a pond - or Lake - whatever you want to call it. And it is WONDERFUL!


We went back to Iowa in early August and got to have our 1st family lake outing. I'm sure there are Many more to come!


Let me take you on a small tour!


The view from the cabin~



Vallet Parking...


Water Vallet (just in case you float too far away from the dock)...


A few of us who needed that water vallet...


Me and my little man...not the biggest fan of the water
but had an AWESOME time as the vallet driver...



The Newman's - arent' they cute!


All of us!

The beach (well - close to it anyway)...


The dock...perfect for ...


JUMPING...

(I give him a 10 for style - I mean really -look at that pink noodle!)


That's the end of the short tour - there will be more to come in the next few years. There is already a cabin with a kitchen and a working bathroom (the ladies favorite part). There is a fire pit, a grill to cook on and so much more. We can't wait to go back next summer!!!




And I can't end the post without a little farmer update...

Meet my farmer...


Ride with Papa - Absolutely Anytime!


"Papa take me see horsey"


Chase is still talking about the farm and the horses, cows and morning coffee with all the other farmers Every Day! I'm pretty sure he'd move back there without us if Papa and Grandma would let him!

No comments: