Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Great Book...

If you're interested in curling up with a good book (and an entire BOX of klenex) then I have a book recommendation for you. I just got done reading Two Kisses for Maddy by Matt Logelin and it was the best book I have read in a while. (It's really hard to say that a book is so good when it's filled with such heartache and tragedy.) I had heard of this book, but didn't know the background behind it until I read a friends blog. That prompted me to go to Matt's blog http://www.mattlogelin.com and read thier story (click on the "haven't been here before?" tab at the top). If you're a mom (or just alive in any way really) - this story will make your heart cry. Matt - You are Amazing. You should be extremely proud of the man that you are and of the Father that you have become for your little girl. Liz would be proud! Thank you for putting your story out there for the world to hear - and thank you for being honest! I think that's part of what I love so much about the blog and book is the honesty. And I have to agree with Matt when he says that sometimes it's our kids that make us hold everything together in life - with them around to help us out we can make it through the toughest of days!


So go grab this book, a box of Klenex and get ready to cry!!! You won't regret it!

No comments: