Thursday, July 7, 2011

One of my favorite parts of summer is...

CAMPING! Yes - I did say it! It is true - I love camping with my family and watching the kids make memories just like their daddy did when he was younger with his dad.


And this year was special because it was the 1st year to take Both of the kids camping AND it was Emma's first year fishing!!! She Loved fishing (even though she didn't have a hook - shhhh, she doesn't know!) Chase also fished a little too -but with more help than Emma!


And there Were bubbles...



And Pudding...


Show me your best pudding faces...



And Oh the SMORES - My Whole Reason For Going Camping!!!



And there was Lots of playing with rocks and dirt...




We had a Great weekend camping and are looking forward to going again soon - this time with Grandma Donna and Papa Randy!

No comments: