Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Luckiest Girl...

I am the luckiest girl ever - I have the most wonderful, beautiful family.
How can you not love these kids! Hope you enjoy our family photos!
(Chase - 11 Months - Emma 2 1/2 Years)











With all the craziness that is our life these days - sometimes I forget how lucky we are. Pictures like these remind me of all that I have and all that I cannot life without. My babies and my husband make me smile and I could not ask for a better life.
Thank you Lauren for going with us to pictures and helping out with the kids!!! We owe you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just happened by, blog surfing and had to stop and comment because thos pics are just adorable! My son is 19 but oh man, the memories when he was that young! I miss those times :)

I loved your pictures, too cute

Tracy

Vincent Family said...

Love the new look of the blog! Love the new family pictures! You are right, you are a very lucky girl!!