Monday, April 4, 2011

March Recap

I'm not sure what to say except - I'm Sorry! I've been an awful blogger lately! Life has been keeping us busy with Zach still working a lot of hours, several illnesses and tax season being in full swing. March was pretty un-eventful - just busy. So here's just a few pictures of some of our March happenings... Loving some Chinese food! Doesn't Em looks so Grown Up! (New in March - I don't have any babies that sit in high chairs anymore...buddy is getting so big!!!)

Zach has run a few more races this year - this is after the Papa John's 10 Miler - he beat his time from last year by a few minutes even though he pulled a muscle about mile 9! Good Job Daddy!
It was cold at the race...I love the one-eye look Em's go going on!


We took the kids to Puzzles Fun Dome where they have a lot of bouncies and slides and play stuff one Sunday - they always have a blast and we spend most of our time on the "big slide." Emma want's one for the back yard!


Not amused that we're all laughing at his static hair!


Hiding his hair so we won't laugh maybe?


More sliding...


Emma and her best boy - Collin...We had Renee and Dan over for dinner on one of the few nights Zach has been home.


Doesn't it look like Collin's a little embarrased that Em is so wild!!!


Emma and her best monkey - George.


I don't know about other kids - but mine LOVE puzzles. Emma got a few new puzzles for her birthday and they are hard - and she zips right through them like it's nothing. Chase is also getting really good at his!

Okay - that's it - I promise I'll post more often. We've got quite a few things up in the air right now to talk about, some good and some bad - ah, the suspense... I'm sure you can't wait!!!

No comments: