Monday, September 20, 2010

The End of Summer

It's here - and I'm not ready. Not ready for so many reasons. But the biggest reason that I'm not ready for the end of summer is because it means that we're officially a "daddyless" home. The closer we get to October 10th, 2010 - the less we see our daddy. Right now - we Miss our daddy! Zach has been very busy getting ready for the opening of the new arena for many months now - but now - now it's seven days a week - 15+ hour days...oh I was not ready for the end of summer! But the good news is - the closer we get to October 10th - the closer we get to having our daddy back again! Yes - I know - we won't really get him back form Many Many months after the opening - October and November's schedules are definately not in our favor. But maybe by 2011 we'll start to get back to normal - or at least what we think is normal for a house with a 2 1/2 and a 1 year old!!!
So if in the next few months there are less posts and less pictures - you'll understand I'm sure - single moms have a lot on thier plate! I'm doing the best I can...but boy do I miss our daddy!




We Love You Daddy!



No comments: