Monday, January 14, 2008

4 Weeks Left

Only 4 weeks left!!! We can hardly wait. We saw our doctor today and she said that baby Hensley (I know -she needs a name!) is about 6 pounds. Now this is just by feel - so who know how big she really is - but it's exciting!

In the last week we've taken an infant CPR class, a labor and delivery class and toured the hospital. Now all we have to do is finish packing our bags and wait for the little one to arrive. Some days I want to keep her to myself forever and at other times I can't wait for her to join us in the outside world. I'm sure I will love her just as much when she arrives as I do now - but I sure am going to miss her squirming around in there!

So our next post may be when she arrives - but keep checking in! It could happen at Any Time!!!

No comments: