Monday, October 29, 2007

Lot's of Changes!




Well, there's been a lot of changes lately. The nursery is starting to look more like a baby's room every day! We went shopping for a rug and some daisey's for the walls this weekend. We've still got to paint the bookshelf, but that's a project for this weekend!




This weekend, Zach's mom, Debi was down to see the UofL game and to spend some time with us! We had a great time. She even got to be in on the 2007 Hensley family pumpkin carving contest - I think we were more excited about it than she was though! Take a look and let us know which pumpkin you think wins this year! I'll let you all know who carved which pumpkin in the next message!



As you can see - I'm changing too! We continue to grow - but we're feeling great! I think I could be this pregnant forever! She's very manageable at this point! But I can't wait to meet her either!


No comments: